Dried Goji Berries (Dried Wolf Berries )
1. Raw: First and foremost, eat them raw! A small handful a day will do.
2. Juice: Goji berries are also available in juice form. Down to Earth carries 100% Goji Juice without any added sugar, or color.
3. Tea: Goji berries can be used to brew in a tea. You can add a handful of goji berries to a big glass of hot or cold water (or herb tea) and let sit and hydrate for 5 to 10 minutes. They become plump and juicy. You can drink the tea and eat the hydrated berries which are loaded with antioxidants.
4. Smoothies: Soak a handful of goji berries in water for 10 minutes. Once they are plump and juicy, add them to your favorite smoothie. It won’t make much of a change to the taste or consistency of your smoothie.
Goji Berry and Black Bean Meal
Ingredients: Dried Goji Berries 5g (0.2 OZ) and Black Bean 100g (3.5OZ)
Prepay a clean pot,
Put half pot of water in the pot
Put all materials in the pot and use low temperature simmer until its boil.
This Soup needs drink daily take 2 times a day. It will help body anti- flu, anti- diarrhea and protect liver function.
Health Benefits of Goji Berry
1. Anti-aging and Strengthen Immune System.
The Polysaccharide material as glucan in the Goji Berries are highly active immune substance and an ideal immunopotentiator.
2. Regulate blood liquids
In addition to helping keep the heart healthy, goji berries help balance blood sugar and enhance the liver, digestive system and skin:
Blood sugar: Goji berries have been used in Asia for the treatment of diabetes and to help regulate high blood sugar, which is a precursor to both diabetes and heart disease.
Liver: Several types of phytonutrients in the fruit enhance the ability of the liver to detoxify and guard against the organ being damaged by carcinogens and the hepatitis virus.
Digestion: Goji berries are helpful for all types of digestive problems and can aid in recovery from digestive illnesses, such as ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
Skin: Goji berries contain fatty acids, which can stimulate collagen production and retain moisture, resulting in younger-looking skin.
3. Protect Eye System
Goji Berries have very high levels of antioxidants( especially zeaxanthin), this material can help stop damage from UV light exposure, free radicals and other forms of oxidative stress.